CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Crazy Michigan Weather

We have had another snow fall here last night. Luckily I've been doing most of my walking indoors on the treadmill. We got a few inches of the white fluff again and it makes it very hard to walk in the neighborhood....it's pretty slippery. I walked outdoors last Tuesday in very windy conditions and going up those hills, against the 35 mph. wind, was a killer!!! I figure it's important that I experience all weather conditions just in case September weather isn't going to be sunny and warm :-) I'm glad I'm doing all my stretches. If I don't stretch I think I would feel this training more than I am. I'm very out of shape. My leg muscles feel a bit tender but nothing to complain about! I have to say I feel much better moving around and doing something positive and important and I benefit also. Hopefully I will firm up and loose some weight too. That would be wonderful! LOL

0 comments: