CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Beary Cute Birthday Card

Hi all!
It's pretty warm here today so I decided to stay inside and crank up the air conditioning and create a card.

This is my bear birthday card from the stamps I shared with you on an earlier post. The image is hand chalked and I added some maroon glitter to all the hearts. I also added Glossy Accents to the eyes and nose so they would shine. The bear is layered with a few colors of cardstock and I used 3D glue dots to add some dimension.


I stamped an additional 2 wings and again glittered the hearts and attached them over the original stamped image. I had to have the bear look like the wings were fluttering!


This is the inside. I just die cut some hearts to accent the front design and then inked the sentiment.



I added an iridescent gold organza ribbon for the bottom to finish the front off. I wanted the image to take center stage on this card.


'MyFreeCopyright.com
I hope you like it....
Enjoy your weekend :-)
Darlene


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comments:

Heather said...

so cute! love all the shading you did on this card! beautiful!