CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

My Breast Cancer 3-Day Layouts

The first LO is about the committment I made to walk the 3-Day in September. My journaling is about focusing on that committment.






This second LO is about when I bought my first pair of shoes for this training. They were pretty expensive but my feet are worth it to avoid blisters. I have since bought the second pair of shoes required for this walk. Now I'm all set to go!







Please feel free to check out my progress at the link located on the right side of this blog. I need all the encouragement I can get...the training is very intense now. The weekends we all are training approximately 13 miles on Saturday and 9 on Sunday. Tuesdays and Thursdays are slightly less miles. These miles will continue to increase until the 3-Day walk.

0 comments: