CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aging

I did this layout titled Time LINES a while back. I wanted to somehow archive the aging process of my husband and me. I wanted it to look complimentary and pretty as well. This is the design I came up with. I used the Heidi Swapp clock transparency and lined it with this pretty patterned paper. I felt the sepia tones created the right look for what I was trying to achive. I don't do too many two page layouts either.



Left side

Right side

A closeup of the "hands of time"

The journaling reads:

Tom & Darlene

Our 50's


The wrinkles and lines are beginning to form. Some of our wrinkles are from worry and stress over the years but mostly they are from smiling and laughing with our loved ones. It will be interesting to see our yearly changes. I plan on chroniciling our aging every 10 years. I bet scrapbooking will also revolutionize!!!


TFL!!!!

:-) Darlene

Please support Darlene's Breast Cancer 3-day Walk @ http://08.the3day.org/goto/DarlenePlotinski
Take a peek at our shop @ http://www.ggam.etsy.com/

1 comments:

Heather said...

This is one of my favorite LOs you have done. I love the photography work that you both did to get such beautiful records of your wisdom