CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Eeyore

I made this Eeyore for our grandaughter Jada. We've been having a blast on the phone by having her guess what her surprise package is! She keeps thinking it's a giraffe or dog. We keep giving her clues and she makes a new guess.....so far she hasn't guessed a donkey yet. Oh well, the game will be over this afternoon when she receives her large box with Eeyore in it. I'm sure she will have a wonderful time playing with this. She misses her Miss Purrdy alot so I made this to replace it. Miss Purrdy was a pretty girl cat that we bought her when we went to the "Build A Bear" store 2 years ago. She and her daddy named her "Miss Purrdy". She took it back to Hawaii with her and it was never seen again so now she will keep Eeyore at daddy's home so she always has him available to play with. She has been crying about Miss Purrdy many times while visiting this summer. I wanted to make her feel special and loved so I replaced her kitty with Eeyore. I think he'll be a big hit!




Front View
What a face!
Side View...he's a big guy!
Well now that the crocheting is done I will continue on with my gourd project. I am painting a scarecrow for the fall.

1 comments:

Heather said...

aww! He came out so nice! Great job