CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Surprise!

My wonderful husband surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses last Thursday. I was having an awful day and he called me from the cell to see how I was doing. I told him that I was managing but.....was feeling a bit lousy. He came home with these beauties! What a sweetheart he is. It sure cheered me up and they are just as gorgeous today as they were Thursday. The scent is unbelievable!

Thanks honey!! I love you so much (and when I don't get the flowers too).

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day with your loved ones.

I'm off to continue painting the scrapbook room. Pretty soon it will be wallpaper time. I just LOVE this paper and I can't wait to see it on the wall.

Take care and have a great week!

1 comments:

Heather said...

those are so beautiful!