CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Scrapbook Room Re-Do Part 4

Tom finished installing all the molding/trim and I have filled the nail holes, sanded and painted them. It really sets off the colors I chose for the room. I painted the trim a "satin" finish which is the same color as the flat ceiling paint. It brings the whole room together. It's hard to see the exact color but the beige is a nice warm tone.






We added the register cover and vacuumed all the dust. We're very happy with how it looks so far. We now need to install the doors and then we will design the wall unit. This should be fun to decide exactly what we want and make it to our plans.








Sadie just relaxed once the vacuuming was done! She's a BIG help....NOT!





I also took a little time to create these fun 3D Origami flowers. I did some sanding and stamping on these so they could be used on more masculine scrapbook pages or cards. I really like making these!





See you in the near future.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Those flowers are so cool! Very unique!

I am loving that room! Really enjoy the dark word the warm walls with the white moldings! Very clean and crisp! Great job