CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today was a day of PLAY

We decided that our fur babies have destroyed almost every toy they own so Tom and I went on a small shopping trip for new dog toys. It's very hard to find something that Gretchen can't chew through. She's a very gentle dog but has very strong jaws and doesn't realize her strength. This is their first "Flying Squirrel" in the AFTER stage and the new one we bought today. Hmmm.....I wonder how long it will take until we have another after stage!?!
She loves to play tug of war with our other dog Sadie and also her parents! I'm just not strong enough to tug with her very long so I'm very glad Tom is here to assist. She sometimes pulls him off balance and he is a very strong guy.

After taking this pic I can see that I will be staining the deck this spring LOL! Winter in Michigan is the pits sometimes. It sure takes its' toll with outside maintenance.

Here are a few pics of our day today. It was still a bit chilly out but the girls are willing to play outside in anything. I should say the girl (singular) because our Brittany Sadie seems to be a bit lazy lately. She's more interested in observing the playground instead of participating on it.

They also got a new duck tuggie and a super strong Kong. Gretchen seems to really like the duck. Sadie hasn't decided if it's worth the effort yet or not.

Thanks for checking in.....have a super week and I'll be back with a scrapbook room update in a couple of days. The molding is almost painted!!!! YAY

Darlene





1 comments:

Heather said...

hehehe they look like they are having fun... all of them including TOM!

I love th pic of the frayed toys!