CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm Back :-)

Wow it seems like it's been forever since I've posted. I was trying to decide on a replacement digital camera. I found one I like so I'm back!

My hubby and I have been busy making our garden fence. We have to keep out those dogs or we won't be eating any wonderful tomatoes this summer. We created a picket pattern and then cut each board out individually. These are a couple pics of the fence unstained.

We will be re-staining our two decks this summer (it truly needs it with these harsh Michigan winters) so we decided to use the same cedar color as our exhisiting decks on this new garden fence. It's a very nice rich color. I just love how it came out. Now I can begin the planting :-)

I also told you I would post a pic of the card I painted when I had a camera.

Here it is.....
I used black embossing powder for the "happy birthday"and acrylic paint for the daisy flower design.

I also put a strip of white paper on the inside bottom of the card that I had embossed with my Big Kick. It came out very pretty!

Enjoy your week!
Darlene

1 comments:

Heather said...

wow! This is gorgeous! Amazing work yet again!