CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Organizing my Wooden Stamps





Hi everyone!
I've been pretty busy here getting my stamps organized. I took my lighted Curio cabinet that has a mirror in the back and glass shelves in it and brought it into my scrapbook room. I decided to organize my wooden stamps by size and display them in the cabinet. I used the bottom area to display my mini books. It works perfect for now but if I make more I'll need to put them in a basket instead.
It makes the room very cozy when it's evening and the lights on the cabinet are turned on. I'm loving this room!
I've also been making some cards and trying to veggie and flower gardens tended to so there doesn't seem to be enought time to blog right now. I'll give it my best and add some pics of my new projects soon.
Darlene

1 comments:

Heather said...

ooh great idea! It looks great with the colors of the room, especially the wallpaper. Very elegant