CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Spider Card

Happy Tuesday!

Whew has it gotten warm and muggy here in Michigan. We have had a pretty nice cool summer until now. I guess it's better than the ice and snow LOL!

I made a Halloween card today. I decided to make a window for my sentiment to show through. I also have not purchased any halloween patterned papers as of yet so I just made my own spider print with black archival ink and my spider stamp.


I altered my 3D origami flower design and used it for the spider body. I think he's pretty cute!
I also used my glue pen and drew on his head and body. He's pretty glitzy with that black glitter.


This is the inside. I added a bit more hand stamped spider patterned paper complimenting the front.

My peek a boo sentiment through a strip of transparency.

I hope you like him.....see you back here soon.

Darlene

1 comments:

Heather said...

that origami body is so awesome!