CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 3, 2009

A Mini-Vacation and stamps, stamps and more stamps!

Hi everyone!

I just returned from visiting my son and our grandchildren in St. Louis, Missouri. They were just a joy to watch playing together. It's hard to believe how fast they grow!

I went to a local stamp show this past Saturday and had a great time. I took my time slowly wandering from vendor to vendor. They have some awesome new products out but I decided to control myself and only by a few stamps for Halloween.

I played around today with my new cat stamp. I love to use my chalks to shade and bring a realistic look to my stamped images.


I decided to make a set of Happy Halloween gift tags to sell on Etsy. I think they came out pretty cute!


The black paper that I matted the cat image on has specks of metallic imbedded in the paper pulp. Pretty cool when it's in the light.

This is the inside. I just stamped the sentiment with black archival ink and added the rhinestone for the "O".

Well that's it for now. Thanks for looking......I'll be back with some more goodies soon :-)
Darlene

1 comments:

Heather said...

that stamps is adorable! love all the detailing with the hair! hahaha! So cute!