CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Wednesday

Hi Everyone!
I finally receive my starter kit from Stampin'Up! Way to cool of goodies in this box! I can't wait to start making cards and lots of other creations with their products. I've always enjoyed their stamps but now they have many other great products to offer. Below is the new Holiday mini-catalog. This catalog has a cute Build-A-Bear stamp set and awesome die cuts. It includes a boy and girl bear....click on the link below! I think you will love some of the projects.



I love the fact that Stampin' Up! offers online ordering now. Customers can order for the full price or use a demonstrator (hopefully me :-).... Darlene Plotinski) and get a discount. I also just started a stamping blog just for stamping projects. I have the link posted in my sidebar if anyone is interested.


I have also just finished taking a tour of the gardens in my backyard. The final flowers are blooming and I HAD to take a few pics. I hope to post the pics tomorrow or Friday. They are absolutely beautiful!


Til later.........
Darlene

1 comments:

Heather said...

I am soooo excited for you! This is going to be so much fun!