CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Having fun creating these...

Since the weather has turned a bit chilly the last few days here in Michigan I decided to make some additions to the Etsy shop and also for ME as well! I am hoping to participate in the weekend crop at YMBD's blog. I have some 2007 Halloween pics that I would love to do a layout with and also some pics of our grandson and granddaughter. Let's see if I can actually accomplish a layout or two.

I hand stamp these bats onto heavy cardstock and emboss with black embossing powder. I love the texture on these. I would like to use them on my Halloween cards this year.



I can do alot with these journaling blocks. I would love to make an acrylic album with a Halloween theme.


Well off to create a few flowers too. Of course I HAVE to have flowers when I scrapbook!!!

TFL :-)


1 comments:

Heather said...

adorable embellies!!!!