CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Prepared for tomorrow

I have packed all my gear for this weekend and to my surprise my gear only weighed in at 29 lbs. We were allowed 35 lbs. so I am happy that I am under. Needless to say I only packed the necessary items (no makeup except lip gloss and mascara) like soap, shampoo, toothpaste and of course clothes for all temps and types of weather. We are planning on decorating our tent to see if we can win the prize so I have a few decorations too! I'll share some pics of what we did when I return. I've never slept in a sleeping bag so we will see how I do with that. We were told to pack an air mattress for comfort so I'm all set with that. I have some nice warm comfy clothes for night time and a down vest to keep cozy. Lights out will be at 9:00 p.m. and I honestly think after 20 miles per day I will be ready to sleep each night at that time!!!!

We will be taking lots of pics of our team Quest for the Chest. Wish us luck please :-)

Darlene



0 comments: