CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Stained Glass Pumpkin

WooHoo.....I found this awesome pumpkin light to use as an accent to my scrapbook room. It matches my accent lamps perfectly. I just love the warm fall colors so this was a great find! Now I just need to finish the room so I can enjoy an organized space that I can create in that will also be warm and cozy during these upcoming chilly days and nights.




I haven't done too many scrapbook layouts or projects lately because I have been painting a scarecrow gourd. Here's a peek.....he's almost done. I've decided to name him patches and he will be listed for sale on my etsy shop soon. If you'd like to see the process of making this scarecrow you can check out my business blog at http://www.gourdsgaloreandmore.blogspot.com/. I have a few more pieces of raffia to glue into all the drilled holes and he's finished and ready to be listed for sale.



3 comments:

Candy Bello said...

cute pumpkin!

:)
candy

Zoa said...

love that gourd! Patches is ADORABLE! Great Job! and I wanted to tell you how much I love your pic at 2SC! SOoooo cute! Have a great weekend! :)

Heather said...

i love the pumpkin and it is even more beautiful lit up and in person! Patches is so cute too!!