CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jada Layout

I did this layout of my grandaughter Jada for a challenge on YMBD. We took a trip to the Detroit zoo (Jada, Aunt Heather, Grandpa Tom and Grandma Darlene). There was this beautiful metal butterfly chair right outside the butterfly house so of course we had a perfect background for a picture. Jada couldn't wait to just hop on up and pretend she was this graceful, beautiful butterfly!


On YMBD the challenge was to use "texture" on a LO. Here's link to the actual challenge

http://yourmemoriesbydesign.ca/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1802

Give it a try!!!!

I used grungeboard for the butterflies and inked them and blinged them with Ranger distress inks, glitter and rhinestones. I even stamped a butterfly on a transparency for a different texture.


I added a bit of blue Stickles to the patterned paper and also stamped a butterfly cardstock and bentd it for dimension. I added some thin silver wire and ribbon to the Lo and picture corners and glued alot of beads for the flower centers. MORE texture :-}
A little foam leaf or two and...
It was done! I really like the blues and greens together.
TFL!!!! Have a super day :-}

1 comments:

Heather said...

what a gorgeous LO! AWESOME WORK!!!