CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Some of my favorites!

I started going through some of my fall decorations and thought I would share them with you. I just adore this ceramic pumpkin. This was a great find when my husband and I stopped at a Cracker Barrel restaurant on the way down to North Carolina. I've had it for about 5 years. We were traveling south to visit my son who at that time had been in the Marines (just returning from his first tour in Iraq. He had 2 tours total.) They had such wonderful choices of these pumpkins I couldn't refuse to buy a set of 3. One was a quaint teapot and also a smaller version of this large pumpkin. I love them because I can put them out in Sept. and leave them for all to enjoy until Dec. 1st without anyone getting tired of them.

I also enjoy this wonderful pinecone wreath that I have displayed in my bathroom. The walls are a warm gold and it compliments the border paper so well. There are touches of maroon and green in the border also. This wreath didn't come with the dried ivory glitter baby's breath. I had a package of that left over from my wedding favors so I just spent an afternoon hot gluing it to the center. I like how the light hits it from the side and it glitters just perfectly!



TFL!

1 comments:

Heather said...

i love that pumpkin and wreath! you always do a great job decorating for the seasons!