CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The "girls" and their 1st snow

Here in Michigan you never know what the weather will be! We woke up the other day and had at least 1" of packable snow on the ground. The dogs just loved it. We have a 4 year old Brittany named Sadie and a 5 month old German Shorthaired Pointer puppy named Gretchen.I couldn't get them to come in the house. They played for hours chasing their "jug". They have the cutest toys but choose to play with an old plastic jug! Who would have guessed ;-o.


Scrapbook Room Update:

I've really been working hard on my scrapbook room this week. It took about 3 hours to completely clean out the closet. It was a craft room for many years after my son moved his bedroom to the downstairs bedroom. I kept collecting more and more craft goodies and that's BEFORE scrapbooking became so popular. I have drawn a diagram of what I have in my mind for closet organizing and then also a diagram for shelving units for the wall area in the room over my work top. I will be painting soon and I can't wait to see this room finally become an organized pretty space that I want to go into and be creative. I'll post pics every once in a while so you can see how it develops. I'm always multi-tasking so this room will probably take me a couple months with holidays coming up. A little work here and there will always get me to the goal eventually.

Have a great week!

1 comments:

Heather said...

hehehe! Great photo of the puppers! They sure are having fun!

Can't wait for the room to be done!