CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

A Few More Organizational Goodies

I added a few more labels to my roller organizer yesterday. I have a couple extra drawers. It is nice to have a backup in case I still need to seperate some items later. I'm sure once this room is totally completed I will make a few small adjustments with where I have things placed but mostly everything will be perfect the way it is for how I work when I scrap and craft.





I've been working on my wall unit sketch for the East wall of the scrapbook room. It will be made out of hardwood and stained walnut to compliment the dark damask wallpaper accent wall I will have. I want the melon wall color to show through so I am not putting a back on the shelving units. They will be secured to the black countertop however. We sure don't need to worry about too much weight toppling any shelves down!

I have a nice window located approximately in the center of the wall so I will totally fill the wall with shelves and a nice work space for everything I think I need.

This is my rough ( really rough LOL) sketch of the wall unit. It will run completely to the ceiling so that I get the maximum storage.



A few accent items like plants placed here and there should give it a nice comfy touch. Of course my tiffany lamps and some copper containers will be placed throughout too.






TFL....off to strip more border :-). I took yesterday off!
Darlene

1 comments:

Heather said...

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!! That sketch is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see this done. You are going to have an AWESOME scrap room!

GREAT DESIGNING!!!!