CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Scrapbook Room Re-Do - The Closet... continued

I've been working most of this past weekend setting up all the supplies into the closet. It feels very good to actually know where everything is now. This was a big accomplishment for me to achive. It's been haunting me for years.

This is where I store the Sizzix and die cuts.



My glitter and embossing powder area. This area will grow because you can never have enough glitter! haha





My camera, tripod and scrapbook albums are stored on this side shelf.



My little shipping supply area for Etsy sales.



I store all my stamp pads, rub ons, bling, stickers, etc. in individually labeled containers here.



I'm just beginning a ribbon collection so I am storing those in clear glass jars for the time being.

I'll post a few more pics of the closet when it is totally completed. As stated before I still have some paper organizers and magazine organizers to purchase and it will be pretty well done.
I've now moved onto the wallpaper border. Hmmm...........funny how my strippable border paper turned out to be NOT strippable. I'm preparing to get out the elbow grease and start stripping wallpaper now! Geezzzz.......this was supposed to be an easy room to redecorate!
I'll be back soon with a reason for a manicure I'm sure!
TFL......Darlene





1 comments:

Heather said...

that is awesome! I love how you have them all organized. And the inks in the basket are great!!!