CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Fun Packed Weekend

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying your family and this weekend. My hubby and I were upnorth this weekend taking care of our home up there. We had grass a foot long!!! YIKES We usually get up there (after a long harsh winter) in the first week of April. I like to start feeding our little hummingbirds but we didn't make it up that early this year. There was way too much going on this spring. Everything is all back to normal and wow was it wonderful to have peace and quiet and birds chirping. We just love it there.

Now that I'm home I'm catching up on everything here now. I have two new wooden stamps I purchased that I am looking forward to playing with asap. First I need to do a scrapbook layout for YMBD. They are having an awesome 92 Days of Summer contest. The concept is to take 1 picture a day for the next 13 weeks. Each week they give you tips and a great sketch to use all 7 pics for each week. Wow it will be great to get pics printed and scrapped. I'm lovin' this idea and I don't even care about the great prizes that are being given away.






Isn't this little guy adorable?


See you later stampers and scrappers!

Darlene

1 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad you are playing along!!!! Can't wait to see the great photos you got tis week especially the ones from up north!