CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19, 2009

A New Card for Today

Hi again everyone....

I sat down this afternoon and created this card. I wanted something soft but still with a feminine flair. I really like the blue!



I stamped the front sentiment with black archival ink and used my turquoise embroidery floss through the holes of my mini green buttons for the dots of the "i's". I used 3D glue dots to make the sentiment pop off the card front. I layered 3 papers and then added a nice turquoise grosgrain ribbon.




For the floral accent I used a pretty iridescent sequin flower layered under a bright green (looks a bit drab in this shot) felt flower, a silver metal embellishment and another green button with turquoise embroidery floss.



The inside sentiment is nice and simple for a birthday wish. It's also stamped in black archival ink as well as the little "handmade" image on the back of the card.








'MyFreeCopyright.com

TFL all and enjoy your evening!

Darlene

1 comments:

Heather said...

that is adorable!