CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

A Father's Day Creation

Today's been a bit busy with grocery shopping, laundry etc. but I managed to finish this fun Father's Day card. I am really happy with the color combination. It looks very masculine but in a classy way. A great card for a corporate Dad!

I just love the patterned paper from DCWV Glitter Stack with the touch of silver glitter. I had to find a way to add some zip to this "guy" card without making it girlie so this is what I designed.


I added the silver metallic wax to the edge of the inner text circle to keep with the masculine look.




This is on the inside. Just simple but I just LOVE the mirror paper here!


Here's a closer look at the shimmer I was referring to.


TFL................Happy creating everyone!
Darlene
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments: