CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Acrylic Christmas Card for 2008

I love the new look of the acrylic cards so I decided to attempt using acrylic for this years' Christmas card. I cut a transparency to size using my Fiskar's cutter and then the score wheel for the fold line.

The mirror paper is embossed with a Sizzix embossing plate in a snowflake pattern and is attached to the front of the card. I die cut the snowflakes and then embellished them with crystal glitter and crystal stickles.

The "Happy Holidays!" is stamped with black Stazon ink on the front of the acrylic. The snowman paper was attached to the front from the underside so it would show through. I just love the Basic Grey Figgy line from last year!


The mirror paper is from Club Scrap. This is the first time I have used it and I love how easy it shows the embossing and reflection. It is truly like a real mirror!

For the inside sentiment I just diecur a circle and again used the black Stazon ink with an acrylic stamp....added a blue satin bow with a mini glue dot and it was complete.

This is the inside of the front top cover. I added some contrasting patterned paper from the same Basic Grey line and embossed some white cardstock for a textured effect throughout the cover.

TFL!

1 comments:

Heather said...

so oretty! You did a great job on everything!