CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

A Blistery Bitter Cold Day

Woah, I didn't expect it to be this bone chillin' today. We are in the single digits due to the wind chill and we had rain yesterday. Who'd a thunk!!!



I had a very small quiet time today, and let me say VERY SMALL. This 60 lb. puppy doesn't like so see me craft at all. Nope, no painting, scrappin' or even organizing my goodies. She loves to play so sometimes I have to wait until she naps to get any creating done. Gee you would think she was a child and not a dog!



I did get to play a bit with my new mirror cardstock from Club Scrap. I really like how heavy this paper is and I love how reflective too.




A few embossed holiday sentiments....these will be fun to do a few LO's with.

I had a few sheets of Basic Grey's Figgy line left from last year so I made these flowers.




Of course I was in a snowy mood because of this crazy weather so I also made a set of snowflakes.



Stay warm everyone if you are in a chilly climate!

1 comments:

Heather said...

ooh I love the new items!!!!

Stay warm!!!